Miltown malbay, Clare - 484.4km from Miltown malbay
Armada Hotel located in the Spanish Point, Co. Clare is a luxurious contemporary hotel with a stunning beach front. One of the most inspiring locations in Ireland. Located in West Clare with the sea, wind and breeze, the rooms and hotel is perfect for relax, unwind and good food in a luxury stay. This family friendly hotel is one of our top picks for a Luxury Stay!
- 86 bedrooms
- Twin, Double, Triple and Family Rooms
- Suites available upon upgrade starting from €30 per night
- All bedrooms are designed by Irish designers for your luxurious comfort and designed after bringing the outside in
- Hand made soaps from seaweed by Irish craftsmen
- Nespresso machine in all rooms
- Respa beds
- In room friedge
- Robes, slippers and botteled water
- Ocean Bar and Bistro with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean
- Pearl restaurant with its 1940's artwork and themed interior for an unforgettable experience
- Johnny Burke's Pub serving modern, contemporary gastro food
"Everywhere has got to have a signature dish, right? Here are our insider tips, Johnny Burke’s pub – the Chowder, Ocean Bar and Bistro – the three tiers of the Galleon, Pearl Restaurant – the Chocolate Bomb"
All of the superior guestrooms in addition to the signature and tranquillity suites have stunning, sweeping views across the Atlantic ocean. Relax, unwind, refresh and restore mind, body and spirit at the Armada Hotel It is a world away from the hustle and bustle of modern living, an oasis of peace and tranquillity.
The Armada hotel is located on the beautiful coastline of County Clare and close to some of Irelands most visited sites to include the Cliffs of Moher, the Ailwee Caves and the Burren. For golfers, the renowned Lahinch course and Doonbeg Golf courses are situated nearby. The informal, friendly atmosphere at the Armada will guarantee your precious time spent with us will be stress-free, hassle.