Clonakilty Park Hotel (formerly Quality Hotel)
Clonakilty, Cork - 763m from Clonakilty
The Clonakilty Park Hotel is situated in the beautiful town of Clonakilty, this hotel is the perfect base for touring the very scenic West Cork region. This hotel is only a 45-minute drive west of Cork City and a 10 minute drive away from the beautiful coastline, perfect for family breaks!
Clonakilty is a perfect location for sports enthusiasts due to its wide range of activities such as golf, whale watching, fishing, hiking, horse riding and water sports. The scenic Inchydoney Island which is just a 5-minute drive away and Inchydoney Beach was named by TripAdvisor as one of the best beaches in Ireland in their Traveller Choice Awards.
The Clonakilty Park Hotel was the winner of Ireland's Best Hotel in the Family Friendly Ireland Awards 2019 and Tripadvisor Travellers Choice Award for 2018 for the Top 25 Family Hotels in Ireland. Voted in the Top 10 Family Hotels in Ireland in the Primary Times Magazine Awards for its seventh year in a row.
- Clonakilty Park Adventure Centre is the onsite family activity centre offering a host of exciting activities including: aerial trekking high ropes course, climbing tower, zip line and power fan jump. (Family price of €50 for family of 4 and €60 for family of 5)
- Leisure Club with 20 meter pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
- Twist Bar & Bistro.
- Children’s facilities such as indoor play zone and toddler pool.
- Teen zone with Xboxes, Playstations, and Wii consoles.
- Children's camp daily during all school holidays.
- A 3-screen cinema.
- Free Wifi
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry service
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Bathroom with toiletries, towels & shower
- TV with cable