The House Hotel
Galway City, Galway - 491m from Galway City
The House Hotel has an ideal location for tourists, within walking distance of the lively nightlife in the Latin Quarter. The Latin Quarter's cobblestone streets, hopping pubs, and variety of restaurants make it one of the city's principal tourist draws.
- 1-minute walk to The Spanish Arch, a 16th-century stone archway built to protect the quays (though it isn't much to look at)
- 2-minute walk to Quay Street, one of the main thoroughfares of the Latin Quarter
- 3-minute walk to The King's Head, one of the city's most historic pubs
- 5-minute walk to the ticket office for Aran Island Ferries
Please note all bedrooms are for 2 adults maximum.
- Spanish Parade, Latin Quarter , Galway City, Galway, Ireland
The House Hotel - Customer Review